|photos via my instagram @emmakisstina|
• Created a new header for the blog. Started off with a pastel colored one, but quickly tired of it and moved on to the one shown above. I think it's here to stay... at least for a little while.
• This year's first Blogger What's in my Bag featuring Chloe of The Preppy Diares went live on Wednesday as usual. Been missing these.
• Finished a whole bunch of illustrations for the next issue of Pouf Magazine, which will go live on the 1st of February.
• Created a custom perfume illustration for a Hermes Elixir Des Merveilles loving girl.
• Been wearing a lot of red lately!
• And finally lots of more snowy cold weather to Sweden. It may be dark, gray, and cold, but at least it's pretty.
Have a great weekend!