Friday, April 11, 2014

EmmaKisstina Silk Scarves


It's Friday, woo hoo!

Building a mini foamcore photo studio was such a great idea. I don't know why I haven't thought of building something like this sooner. It has made photographing soooooo much easier since I struggle to get lighting right. I don't have any solid white surfaces in my home so it's been really difficult photographing my products. This helps me to take really bright photos even in my studio where I don't get really great sunlight. Oh and shocker, I'm even excited to photograph now.

Here I played around with my newest silk scarf design, Cherry Blossom Branches. I think it would look gorgeous knotted around your neck in a bow with a bright pink flush on the cheeks. 





I have absolutely no plans for the weekend which is nice as well as being completely boring. Hopefully I get out of the house and at least do some neighborhood explore... maybe even go into town. Hope you all have a great weekend! See you next week.


No comments: