Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Blogger What's in my Bag: Alex of Beautyosaurus Lex

Hello Wednesday!

I've got another sneaky blogger What's in my Bag illustration to show off with you today. I find them so much fun to create that having to wait a week in between them just seems far too long sometimes.

This week I had the pleasure of drawing beauty/lifestyle blogger/YouTuber Alex of Beautyosaurus Lex favorite bag items. I think Alex is just darling, and has such happy fun preppy style that I knew it would make a lovely illustration. (Am I right?) I adore her videos and find that I can relate to her even with our different styles and age difference. She's also hilarious! Visit her Beautyosaurus Lex channel here.

Have I mentioned before that I'm such a YouTube lover. I've subscribed to countless funny, talented and beautiful girls and I adore listening to them chat away about makeup and other random things as I create my EmmaKisstina illustrations all day long. I'd love to feature more vloggers in this series. Who would you like to see?

Besides Alex I've had the pleasure of featuring so many other inspiring and stylish ladies. To see my entire series you can view my Blogger What's in my Bag Pinterest board here...

And if you're interested in having one commissioned for yourself or a friend you can purchase this Custom What's in my Bag illustration in my Etsy shop here...


No comments: