Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Blogger What's in my Bag: Kasey of Kasey's Kitchen

Hello Wednesday!

Oopsie I haven't blogged since my last blogger WIMB, but oh well at least I keep these up. Yay! Today I have the pleasure of featuring the super sweet food blogger Kasey of Kasey's Kitchen. She may quite possibly have the cutest website ever (check it out) and her approach to cooking is very relatable and fun. p.s. Those custom shoe bakery heels are just killing me!

Besides Kasey I've had the pleasure of featuring so many other inspiring and stylish ladies. To see my entire series you can view my Blogger What's in my Bag Pinterest board here...

And if you're interested in having one commissioned for yourself or a friend you can purchase this Custom What's in my Bag illustration in my Etsy shop here...

If you're interested in what I've been up to lately that's been keeping me away from the blog and other social media, I'm happy to tell you that I'm completely obsessed with creating new work. I'm working on tons of new products that I'm just soooooo incredibly excited to show you. Here's hoping they get finished real soon!

No comments: