Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Blogger What's in my Bag: Rosaria of Arscity


Hello Wednesday!

It's blogger What's in my Bag day, hooray! This week's illustration features Italian architect blogger Rosaria of Arscity. I adore her classy sophisticated style.... just look at that bag! I'm so glad to be featuring another fellow European since I've been featuring lots of American ladies lately (not that that's a bad thing.) I'd love to go even more international, do you know of any lovely Australian, Asian or European bloggers you definitely think I should feature?

In other news, Johan and I booked a trip to Italy at the end of November. For my 30th birthday Johan said he'd treat me to a romantic long weekend in Italy this Fall. Since summer is over it was time to plan our trip and I've had to much fun researching all of the big cities. In the end I decided on Rome! I'm so excited! I've never been to Rome or anywhere in Italy so I just can't wait to see what it will be like. If you've been please let me know what we definitely shouldn't miss.

I'm looking forward to lots of delicious food, wine and long walks through such an iconic historical city.

Besides Rosaria I've had the pleasure of featuring so many other inspiring and stylish ladies. To see my entire series you can view my Blogger What's in my Bag Pinterest board here...

And if you're interested in having one commissioned for yourself or a friend you can purchase this Custom What's in my Bag illustration in my Etsy shop here...


No comments: