Monday, March 16, 2015

Blogger What's in my Bag: Geraldine of Little Big Bell


 Hello Monday!

How exciting, I finally have my first Blogger What's in my Bag collaboration of the year to show off with you today! 

This one is extra special because I not only got to feature the amazing London lifestyle blogger Geraldine of Little Big Bell but I also got the chance to illustrate her teenage daughter's favorite items as well... even bigger plus it was UK's Mother's Day yesterday. How sweet! Please head over to Little Big Bell to get a closer look at all of the items featured in the illustrations. I especially loved drawing all of the super cute, colorful and fun Kate Spade and Ban.do goodies.
To view all of the amazing bloggers I've featured in my series you can head over to my Blogger What's in my Bag Pinterest board here...

And if you'd like to get an illustration commissioned for yourself or a friend head over to my Etsy shop and purchase my Custom What's in my Bag illustration here...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely adore your illustrations! x

FOUND SOME PAPER BLOG

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Ulrike!