Saturday, June 27, 2015

Blogger What's in my Bag: Ashley of Sugar and Cloth

Hello Saturday!

Where have I been? I have no idea and I'm not going to even attempt to make excuses because there are none. Let's talk about this pretty illustration instead.

This year I wanted to bring back my Blogger What's in my Bag series but instead of forcing myself to feature someone every month I've been really selective. This month I was so tickled that Ashley of Sugar and Cloth not only replied to my email but actually wanted to be a part of my series. Woo hoo! So here are her picks for her What's in my Bag illustration. Pretty nice right?!

If you'd like to take a peek at all of the lovely ladies I've featured in my series head on over to my Blogger What's in my Bag Pinterest board.

Also if you'd like one for yourself you can pop over to my Etsy shop and find my Custom What's in my Bag illustration.


No comments: