Monday, July 6, 2015

Gotland 2015

Hello Monday!

I'm back from 5 days of gorgeous sunshine away from computers and work and it feels great! We packed our swimsuits, camera and weekend bags in our car and took the 3 hour ferry to Gotland. This was my second time visiting this beautiful Swedish island and this visit was just as fun if not better than the first. Instead of rushing around to see as much of the island as we could as we did the first time around we could relax. 

Even though I have a very free job where I can choose my own hours, it's still very nice to have vacation. It was great to spend time with friends, get some sun on the beach, and freeze my booty off in the Swedish ocean.



 We also just purchased a new camera with video. So it was extra fun to take photos and even more fun to capture all of these little clips and put them together into this fun video. Hope you get an even better feel of how gorgeous summer in Sweden can be.




















So now I'm completely relaxed and ready to get tons of more work done. I've got several exciting launches coming up so stay tuned!

No comments: